Not Just Another Scuttlebutt

I can't believe I'm back to blogging with the same old feeling. It's not really much of a feeling or a big deal but I can't help but think about it. Am I just jinxed or we just ran out of guys who atleast selectively flirts to any girl whom he knows that is interested at him? Because seriously, most guys I met nowadays can't seem to pull their pants properly on place. They can't seem to tame "their thing" even if they're in a relationship, married or even to have already given someone a mutual understanding of a budding relatonship. It's really frustrating and shameful to other decent guys out there on how their fellow species have become. Self restraint is rapidly vanishing and guys nowadays are no difference from bitches. Of course I'm not a manhater. It's just that I found a basis on my observation's statistics. I even found these initial signs of cheating symptoms to all guys I met through the dating sites. I haven't met anyone of them personally yet, thank God for that. Probably because of how I stalk people online which I think I'm blessed to discover the skills on how to do it. I'd better be cautious than not at all. I'm quite proud enough that I found out what are these guys are and what he is mainly and partly. Evidences are obviously presented. Well, I have the right to remain silent on whatever that is. The thing is, one should never led on someone. Unfortunately I can say, I am a little bit dragged into that portion. I know it's my fault too. Human as I am, I am not bulletproofed to any man who's gonna give me romantic attention, a man to whom I am also honest with expressing my interest, and the intention of keeping him as the one. Perhaps my understanding is exaggerated? The more I had a conversation with someone, the more expectations are built. He just might be so dense or he just lost his interest in taking us up into the next level, of whatever level that is. Furthermore, of course I didn't like what he did to me and to other girls. He should have said he's currently seeing somebody and won't left me hanging on the corner 2nd, 3rd, 4th on his list of options. I can openly see his profile everywhere waving his availability and dumb strategies to lure clueless girls. He probably doesn't know Mr. Google much. I know I deserve someone much better. Someone who'd not slap me a silence of disinterests, unreasonable alibis and an O as in "Option" in my forehead. Such a scuttlebutt indeed.

comments: