Let's Talk About Lotion

     Well I've been into lots of lotions lately but I stuck to this one brand for 5 months long if  I'm not mistaken. So far among the many, I've used this quite a bit longer (well probably because I have been so busy lately and no time to compare it with the other brands). I'm not sure if it's that effective on you but I can say that this one's lighten my skin a bit. I'm not really a fan of super whitening products but I purchase it since a friend of mine told me that this one's a non greasy lotion and yes it's not greasy indeed during application.


My skin after the lotion application.



     It is cool rather and it easily melts in the palm. It is absorbed by the skin right away and I love to use it after shower since it makes my skin softer a few minutes after it's applied and I like how it moisturizes my dry skin after shower too without the sticky feeling.





     Unfortunately, there are lots of fake A Bonne Lotions circulating nowadays. When I come across a site talking about this product being faked, I was quite worried. So how do you determine an original A Bonne Lotion? According to one blogger who wrote about it, you can check the prints at the bottom of the bottle. The bottles I purchased below to one of the malls near my place is selling an original product of A Bonne Lotion.




      Above is the original product of A Bonne Lotion. The prints indicate the Manufacture Date and the date of expiration. So make sure to check it if you like to buy one. I recommend the lotion for it's moisturizing components and not its claim as whitening lotion since there are lots of effective ones in the market. It's a good moisturizer I've used so far.


From left to right: A Bonne Intensive White Lotion and A Bonne Milk Power Lightening Lotion + Collagen


Here's what the lotion's about:

A BONNE INTENSIVE WHITE LOTION 300mL is a concentrated formula that nourishes & protects skin from harsh effects of sunlight, giving you a fair & radiant skin. It has Milk Protein (rich w/moisturizer & nutrients helps preserve skin cells, the moisturized skin will feel soft & smooth & never look parched), Yogurt Protein (conditions & lightens the skin tone naturally, giving fresh & young look to the skin) and Soy protein (highly effective in giving skin a lift, reducing wrinkles & restoring elasticity & firmness).

A BONNE MILK POWER LIGHTENING LOTION + COLLAGEN 500ml is a concentrated milk lotion that protects your skin from UV rays and gives it a healthy glow. It is light, non-greasy and is easily absorbed into the skin. It is specially formulated with Lacticare Milk Power and Collagen which is gentle to delicate skin. It deeply moisturizes, eliminates skin dryness and restores lasting radiance. Special skin nutrients will stimulate skin cells, giving you a bright and restoring elasticity and firmness.

3 comments: