CY Gabriel Soaps

     I just got rid of 1 super bad acne recently and this one's really help me remove the blemishes and dark scars when my pimples and acne left my face 2 weeks ago.

     I am not speaking on behalf of this product nor am affiliated with them. I just never thought it's an effective whitening although it claims to be a whitening soap. I just bought them since my cousin used these soaps to get rid of her pimples. CY Gabriel actually has lots of variants but what I really like most of their variants are the medicated ones and the original papaya.


Here's how they look like:



     I recommend this one since it dries out my pimples and acne. It is also a good whitening soap since I notice my skin to have even skintone after weeks of using it ( 2 weeks probably). However, make sure to pair it with a good moisturizer since the soaps tend to leave your skin dry after washing it with them. Well, I am still using it with my face once in a while if I got blackheads, whiteheads or breakouts.

1 comment: