The Night Falls Again


Yeah I had a problem and I finally figured it out now. I'm probably jinxed at but it's kinda frustrating when you have decided to once again give yourself a try to someone, everything falls down. I hate how I can see people on the line. See their identity marketed for fun and supposedly "something serious".

I know I know right to judge. I'd rather keep things in my head as I might say anything not nice or could hurt someone because I look at them differently. I know I am unfair. I make decisions right away. I hate expectations. I was once drown by it and that probably was the reason why I'm stuck. I still can't forgive myself for not keeping my pride at one time. I don't have a choice, and if ever I do have, I don't want to wait. I don't want myself to get carried away again by another misleading treatment and my overwhelming assumptions.

Getting myself hurt from the past most probably made me wrapped up with the thought that, nobody deserves my all. That one person whom I am tired waiting of seems non existent. The longing of being possessed by trust and affection will never come.

I lost the person I intended to keep.

comments: