Songs Make me Realize




Alright so you already got  hint of what is happening to me but I'm not going to be specific since you know why. Let's just say I am reconstructing myself for a better me. I am actually preventing myself from spying the lucky guy who messed up with me last four months ago. I know he's a total jerk but I still can't get rid of him in my mind. So what I am into now is a total diversion. Although it's pretty hard on my part too since I am not so feeling well now. I wanted to sink into my therapy which is music.


 


Some says that when you are heartbroken and you listen to songs, you tend to feel worse, you become more gloomy but I think, these songs have a good cure side on my part. I mean music is my life and there's never a day that passes that I never listen to them. When I listened and understand the lyrics, it reminds me of him but on the other hand, I still see light that I will move on from there. Some of these songs below made me realize that, someday, he will be able to feel what I felt when he left me or he let me go for really hurtful and invalid reason.





I swallowed my pride when I profess that he's the only one and tried to save the only little chance to make a better future with him but he took it for granted and didn't act like a man since he got overwhelmed by lots of girls who is after him on a dating site. I mean he's not the most good looking guy on earth and he isn't thinking that these girls and ladyboys who drowns him with so much attention are just like him too. Anyway, he might could just find what he's looking. Although I love him, if he comes back to me I will still accept him but he needs a lot of proving to do along with it.





Okay for this time, no grammar checking for the mean time, lol. my head is still messed up!










comments: