My New Toy

     Well, welcome to one of my obsessions these days. I got myself an electric guitar last August 29. Finally, I'll be able to play again. Unfortunately, I need more practice. My fingers really sore after chord jumping sessions. I haven't played for years and I miss this. Hopefully, I could master back all the chords and leap to something greater learnings with my new boyfriend while making my own song.


My Acoustic Guitar just got a new home.


     Music is my life. I can't live a day without it I think. My Dad used to perform and I can say he's the biggest influence in my life talking about Music. I got motivated to learn at the age of 12 when he got my sister a guitar for school purposes. However, I stop playing after high school so you can just imagine how many years have been wasted. I could have been a pro, lol. 


Yes it is an electric guitar with an equalizer on it. My Boyfriend.

comments: