Yummy Skin Treats

     One of the best treat I could have for myself is eating my favorites. Under the very hot temperature of the day,  it's cooling benefits are rewarding and is shown in your skin too. Aside from being a watermelon, tomato, lime, and turnip fan, I can't get enough of fresh cucumber and carrots.


My yummy treats


Almost done slicing while watching TV. It's pretty boring so I better eat, lol.


Fresh milk, carrots and cucumber.


 You think I can finish it all? Lol, I have a huge appetite on them! hahaha



Yumyumyum!

This is a yummy skin treat guys. Cucumber is good for your skin and so as carrots. Go ahead check the benefits. It'll blow you away, lol.



 It's fun munching them during hot days too.


Want some?




 And I'm almost done. A very healthy snack too.


A good way to enjoy your noon. Eating while listening to your Ipod.



Burp! Gracias.



comments: