Wakeup Scents

     I woke up in the sweet scent from the outside. I can tell the scent of it as sweeter and stronger than a rose. I just had a good sleep in my cousins' room. I decided to check what smells so good at the backyard.


What's this one called in your place?


     So I traced where the bunch of sweet smelling flowers were. So I'm this in love with the scent and grab one. I never thought we have plenty of these at the backyard until I slept in my cousins' room.


So I pick one. I felt sinful.

     I just carried it around the house and mom notice the smell. She said it's called Camia Flower. It loves to grow in moist, swampy areas or anywhere shady.


Mom said it comes in different color shades.
I've seen one in pale orange or peach-like color.


     As I head back to the house. I passed by this buddy called by its interesting name. They said it's a good luck plant. It actually bears 3 different color flowers. It's flower are sometimes red, yellow or deep violet.


It's called a Dollar Tree. Don't ask me why. I don't know either, lol.

comments: