Another Yard Strolling

As usual, a  hot and humid afternoon. Hmmm just got nothing to do and thought of lingering on hamok a bit.


A view of my humble home.


What makes me like to stay here during a hot midday? It's quite windy under the Tambis tree. Refreshing.


We like surrounding the house green.


This one's called White Chinese Santan here. It seems like a grass to me, though I like it's white bloom bundles.


Chinese Santan.


Inside the round plant box near behind the gate.

This one is one of my favorites among Mom's collection of flower beauties. I forgot it's name though, lol.

I love the pink bloom.

More like a phone wallpaper material.


And, for my budding hobby. I love planting roses. This one's a thorny kind. See the protruding tiny leaves? I can see life! Yehey!


After a week and a half of patiently waiting.

I'm proud of it, lol. It's the best therapy. From strolling to picture takings, I thought of planting. Why not?


Can't wait to see 'em flowering.

And I just can't get enough of these pretty.





I'm in love with her.

This one's a bonsai. It was called a Dakit tree here.


A Dakit tree bonsai.

comments: